Creating visual content to communicate messages is the simplest definition for Graphic Designing.
A graphic designer uses typography and pictures to meet the user’s precise requirements while applying the visual effects of vfx work and page layout techniques.
Graphic designing elements are:
Line: Line is the most basic design element, that can be curved, straight, thick, thin, two-dimensional, three-dimensional.
Shape: Shape is a two-dimensional area that is created by lines, including geometric, abstract, and organic shapes.
Color: Color plays an important role in attracting people’s attraction. The main features to color are Hue (the color family), Value, and saturation.
Typography: Typography is the art of arranging various designs innovatively. It’s very important in affecting the design’s messaging with different weights, combining with various sizes, colors, and spacing. It also improves the designer’s concept of communication.
Design: Design used as an implication of the importance, to create visual interest in a design by using contrasting sizes.
Texture: Texture defines how things will look and feel when they get touched. It can be smooth, hard, glossy, soft, etc.
Space: Space is an area that left blank. It uses to add emphasis to areas of the design.
Tools of graphic designing: Graphic design is a continuous digitalization process. Traditional graphic design tools have merged with the latest technologies. Mostly Graphic designers use the hybrid method, which includes traditional and digital technologies. graphic designer tools help designers to enhance the creative process and allow them to explore new creative ideas. Commonly Graphic designer’s use these tools:
- Wacom Bamboo
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual CSS Tools
- InDesign Secrets
- Pantone Color Guides
- DeviantART, etc.
Types of graphic designing:
- Corporate designing: – Corporate designer works with companies’ visual identity by creating a brand logo and the company’s creativity. A graphic designer helps to promote brand value by communicating brand values through images, shapes, and colors.
- Marketing and advertising: – Marketing and advertising marketing is the most popular and well-known designing type. Social media graphics, magazine ads, billboards, brochures, email marketing templates, content marketing are a few examples of marketing and advertising designing.
- Publication design: – Traditionally it is called a print medium, but with constant digitalization, it has become a huge success in graphic designing.
- Environmental design: – Environmental graphic design is the use of optical elements in environments, to connect people to those places with a purpose to improve people connect with those places.
- Package designing: – Label, sticker, or wrapping is a form of packaging to give a product a visual effect, to make them ready for sale.
What exactly Graphic designers do:
Graphic designer’s work is to create visual concepts that deliver solutions and ideas to inspire, inform, and fascinate consumers. With the help of art and technology, a graphic designer works to give the maximum result and to target their audience. Graphic design is becoming increasingly important in the world of marketing, by working closely with public relations and marketing professionals.